Australian Healthcare Week is the largest healthcare event in Australia, bringing together over 7,000 healthcare professionals
under the one roof. Celebrating our 10th Birthday in 2020, Australian Healthcare Week is returning to the International Convention Centre in Sydney
on the 30 September - 1 October 2020*
and is all about continuously improving our hospitals and workforce for the future.
This year, Australian Healthcare Week will be running 6 FREE TO ATTEND on-floor programs
designed for all areas of the healthcare community and offers learning and development opportunities, including:
VIEW EXPO PROGRAM
- Nursing and Midwifery: endorsed by the Australian College of Nursing with 12 CPD points available for attendees
- Healthcare Workforce: Effective Workforce Planning, Leadership and Training to Develop the Workforce of the Future
- Patient Experience (NEW): Enhancing Patient Experience through Better Utilisation of Data, Customer Engagement and Patient-Centred Care
- GPs and Primary Healthcare: Improving the Delivery of Primary Care through Technology, Innovative Business Models and Improved GP Wellbeing
- Women in Leadership: Empowering Women to Become Effective Leaders and Drive Greater Flexibility and Gender Diversity in Healthcare
- Start Ups: Accelerating Start Ups to Drive Innovation and Improve the Way People Access and Manage Healthcare
| REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE EXPO PASS
Your free ticket will also give you the chance to win $50,000 in prizes – including a car, ‘treasure hunt’ for $5,000 & FREE food & drink; PLUS the chance to meet and network with 300+ exhibitors.
Don’t miss out on being a part of Australia’s largest healthcare event – REGISTER NOW!