By attending an event at ICC Sydney you acknowledge your role in adhering to the COVID-19 Safety Plan. For the safety of all guests, we ask that you follow the guidance of ICC Sydney's COVID-19 Safety Plan, and follow the instructions of our staff.
We ask that you do not attend the event if you:
- Are currently exhibiting any respiratory symptoms (including but not limited to a cough or shortness of breath), sore throat, fatigue, loss of small or taste, a runny nose, muscle pain, joint pain, diarrhoea, nausea/vomiting or loss of appetite.
- Have had close contact with a confirmed or probably case of COVID-19 during the past 14 days.
- Have lived in or travelled through a COVID-19 hotspot.
Due to enhanced security procedures, the following items will not
be permitted on entry.
- Backpacks of any kind or size
- Personal bags (clutch) or purses larger than (H)30cm x (W)30cm x (D)15cm
- Food or beverages or any bottles of any type
- Professional cameras (with detachable lenses/larger than pocket size), selfie-sticks and large umbrellas
- Items on the Prohibited Items list.
Should you be arriving with a large bag or any property listed in the prohibited items list, please cloak your items at ICC Sydney cloak room located on ground floor foyer. View map here
to see the full conditions of entry.
*Event times are subject to change.