ICC Sydney is situated right at the heart of the city, so you should have no trouble getting here.
Whether you’re strolling in the sun along the waterfront, or feeling the wind in your hair as you ferry across the harbour, the journey to ICC Sydney can be part of the adventure.
Dine In The Precinct
Set amongst retail spaces, entertainment venues and restaurants, visitors to ICC Sydney can expect to discover Sydney’s top food, coffee and wine experiences.
Things To Do
Iconic buildings, beautiful beaches, award winning restaurants and a diverse culture blend to create endless opportunities to enjoy beautiful Sydney.
All the information you need for attending an event, including Ticketing information, public transport, getting here and entry maps. Plan your trip ahead to get the most out of your time at ICC Sydney.
TRAVEL AND LOCATION
ICC Sydney has 800+ secure car parking spaces available. Vehicle entry height is 2.2m.
Additionally, visitors can make use of a number of secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, the closest located at Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. Find more parking on Google Maps.
ICC Sydney features multiple public access points, and can be accessed on foot, by car, coach, and light rail from various stops along Darling Drive, Darling Harbour.
Entry and Parking: ICC Sydney provides accessible car parking spaces as well as lift access from car parks.
Accessibility: The venue provides step-free access to every entertainment, exhibition and conference venue, wheelchair seating with adjacent carer seat in all theatre venues, lowered counters at key retail/service points and wheelchair and ambulant accessible restroom.
ICC Sydney is at the heart of its very own Sydney harbour waterfront precinct, set amongst restaurants, retail and a vibrant public domain on Darling Harbour yet only a moment's walk to Australia's largest CBD, Barangaroo, local universities, Sydney Harbour Bridge and The Sydney Opera House.
Situated along Darling Drive, the world class venue also allows visitors to get a taste of local cuisine with various restaurants only a short walk away including in Harbourside Shopping Centre including, Hurricane’s Grill, Cyren Bar Grill Seafood, The Watershed Hotel, Criniti’s Restaurant and Blue Fish. External facing restaurants and outlets along ICC Sydney currently include Planar, Guzman Y Gomez, Betty's Burgers, Doyle's, Harry's Cafe de Wheels and Fratelli Fresh.
Located in the heart of Darling Harbour, ICC Sydney is easily accessible by train, bus, light rail, coach and foot with only a 10-minute walk from Central and Town Hall train stations. Secure parking is available and conveniently located within Darling Harbour precinct. ICC Sydney has multiple public access point with step-free access to every entertainment, exhibition and conference venue.
- Train: Town Hall and Central Stations are a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Light rail: The Light Rail travels right through a number of Darling Harbour stations including ICC Sydney’s stops, Convention Centre and Exhibition Centre. The Light Rail starts at Central Station in the CBD and travels to Dulwich Hill in the inner west
- Bus: Bus routes 389 and 501 stop at Harris Street near Allen Street – a 10-minute walk from ICC Sydney
- Ferry: Cruise into Darling Harbour on a ferry with direct services from Circular Quay, King Street Wharf or Pyrmont Bay Wharf
- Taxi/Drop off: The best taxi drop off and pick up locations include the new Iron Wharf Place and Zollner Circuit, both accessed via Darling Drive
- Parking: There are a number of secure car parks located in and around Darling Harbour, closest located at Harbourside Car Park, 100 Murray Street, Pyrmont. Once open in December, ICC Sydney will have cark park facilities located within the venue.
For a full list of transport options, please visit the Darling Harbour website.
In the heart of Sydney, ICC Sydney is located in the active precinct of Darling Harbour on Cockle Bay, with a prime waterfront location.
ICC Sydney's administration office is located at 14 Darling Drive, Sydney NSW 2000. Find us on Google Maps.