General Conditions of Entry
International Convention Centre Sydney (‘Venue’) and ICC Sydney Management (‘ICC Sydney’) are dedicated to providing a safe and enjoyable environment for all visitors, patrons, delegates and team members. These General Conditions of Entry are applicable to all visitors, delegates, patrons and team members attending the Venue and are subject to change without notice, based on specific event requirements in the sole discretion of ICC Sydney.
Entry into the Venue is subject to the following General Conditions of Entry:
- Venue access is only permitted to those who are in possession of a valid ticket or accreditation pass, or to those who have been invited to attend a specific event or function. ICC Sydney team members reserve the right to refuse entry or remove any person from the Venue, that does not comply with these entry requirements.
- The right of admission is reserved. In particular, ICC Sydney reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Venue any persons who are intoxicated or disorderly, or whose conduct is unlawful, or offensive. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests from ICC Sydney will be removed from the Venue.
- In accordance with the Smoke-Free Environment Act 2000 No.69, ICC Sydney is a smoke-free building. Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the Venue. Any patron who refuses to comply, will be removed from the Venue.
- It is to be clearly noted that under the Civil Liabilities Act 2002 No 22, general admission crowds and general access may cause recreational risk. All patrons purchasing tickets or attending events within the Venue are asked to assess their own risk prior to entry.
- Persons under the age of 12 must be under the direct supervision of an adult at all times. ICC Sydney reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the Venue or to refer to the police any persons under the age of 12 who are without adult supervision.
- Bags and other items may be subject to inspection and patrons may be searched. Any person who refuses inspections or searches may be denied entry to the Venue.
- ICC Sydney is a Licenced Premises and fully supports and practices the Responsible Service of Alcohol. Any person found inside the Venue to be intoxicated, violent, quarrelsome or disorderly will be removed and prevented from re-entering. Police will be notified of any person found supplying minors with alcohol and these persons will also be removed from the Venue.
- Vistors, patrons and delegates may be requested to provide proof of identity and/or age at any time.
- Visitors, patrons and delegates are generally not permitted to bring external or commercial food or beverage products into the Venue. Decisions about whether such products will be permitted are at the discretion of ICC Sydney or based on specific event requirements. Visitors will generally be advised to dispose of such items or will have the items confiscated prior to entering the Venue. This does not apply to food or beverages for persons with special medical dietary requirements, provided that such food or beverages are not packaged in prohibited containers.
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry to persons who are drug affected or carrying illegal substances.
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry to persons carrying or attempting to bring in alcohol and alcohol beverages, cans, glass and bottles (including PET bottles unless otherwise expressly stated).
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry to persons carrying or attempting to bring in weapons, laser pointers, fireworks, chains, glow sticks, skateboards, skates and scooters.
- ICC Sydney may refuse entry of backpacks and bags, other than ladies handbags or bags of similar size.
- ICC Sydney will refuse entry of drones and or other remote controlled devices.
- Prams and strollers will be restricted from entering the seating bowl of the Venue’s theatres. Alternative areas to park or cloak prams and strollers will be provided on an event by event basis.
- Any person wearing any 'Colours' or 'Insignia' signifying belonging to any of the Outlaw Motor Cycle Clubs (OLMC’s) or other group as designated by Police, is prohibited from entering, or being in the Venue. This includes coats, T shirts, scarfs, waistcoats, caps, patches etc that indicate a person belongs to any of such OLMC’s or groups.
- Any person found interfering with the emergency equipment of the Venue, displaying or wearing any lewd or offensive clothing, throwing objects to endanger other patrons or team member, damaging seats or any other equipment or assets of the Venue will be removed and if deemed necessary, police may be requested to press charges.
- ICC Sydney may utilise audio and visual recording equipment to record the event. The image or likeness of visitors, patrons, delegates and workers may be captured and these images and recordings utilised by ICC Sydney in the future.
- ICC Sydney is monitored by a CCTV network, persons entering ICC Sydney have shown their acknowledgement of this.
- Patrons may not bring animals into the Venue (other than an assistance animal in the company of its registered owner).All visitors, delegates, patrons and team members attending the Venue are responsible for their own personal possessions and must not leave bags or possessions unattended at any time.
- All visitors, delegates and patrons attending the Venue must not solicit, attempt to sell or distribute any goods or advertising, promotional or politicial materials (or similar) to persons attending the Venue.
- Commercial photography or large, professional or intrusive photography equipment is not permitted in the shared foyers and concourses of ICC Sydney and client approval for photography is required inside contracted event spaces.