FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SCHOOL EVENTS
ICC Sydney is here to help celebrate your exciting occasion. Our unique, adaptable function spaces are purpose built to accommodate all types of secondary and tertiary education events. Whether it be a school formal or dance, gala dinner, debutante, father-daughter dance, banquet, cocktail event, graduation or formal ceremony, our team will ensure it is an event to remember.
Looking out from our pre-function areas, our prime waterfront Darling Harbour location and the city lights of Sydney’s CBD provides the perfect setting for your event. Our multi award-winning event professionals will deliver a delicious menu, exceptional service, and state of the art audio visual technology to compliment your occasion, so you can spend more time celebrating on the dance floor.
ICC Sydney will provide a fun and safe environment and our venue is walking distance from Central and Town Hall train stations and multiple public transport options.
School Events at ICC Sydney
ICC Sydney offers modern and professional spaces that can be styled in a variety of ways and configurations. Parents, teachers and students are welcome to contact our team to discuss your upcoming event, including:
- School formals
- Graduation and valedictory dinners
- Teacher conferences and workshops
- School fundraiser gala events
- Parents and friends gatherings
- End of season sporting presentations
- Christmas parties
- Alumni fundraisers
- Father/daughter dinners
- Debutante balls
Our Spaces and Features
ICC Sydney offers:
- Multiple sized event spaces
- Adaptable function spaces to suit any type of school event including banquet, gala, dinner or cocktail event.
- Sydney skyline and harbour views from pre-function areas.
- Australia’s largest ballroom featuring 9m high ceilings.
- Full audio visual production for audio, vision and lighting.
- Flexible rigging and staging
School Formal Standard Package Inclusions
- 4.5hr event duration in Parkside Ballroom or Cockle Bay Room
- 2 or 3 course dinner options
- Juice & soft drink package
- Standard Audio Visual inclusions
- Red carpet
- Dance floor
- Room set-up with white linen on tables
Have fun, be safe
The safety of all visitors to the venue is ICC Sydney’s primary concern. To secure your School Formal booking, both a completed approval form and a letter of endorsement from your school are required. All guests are expected to adhere to the below relevant legislation below.
- Occupational Health & Safety Act 2000
- Inclosed Lands Protection Act 1901 (NSW)
- Liquor Act 2007 (NSW)
- Crimes Act 1900 (NSW)
Police will be contacted in cases relating to illegal activity.Download Form
ICC Sydney’s waterfront location in Darling Harbour sets the perfect backdrop for your event photos. Set amongst a vibrant public domain, ICC Sydney is only a 10-minute walk from Town Hall and Central Stations, on the doorstep of the light rail as well as accessible by ferry and water taxi. The venue is also minutes away from some of Sydney's best night clubs, bars and lounges - perfect when planning an after party location to dance the night away.
Audio Visual & ICT Services
Our technology departments can do whatever it takes to make your event a truly successful one.
ICC Sydney is walking distance from Town Hall and Central and easily accessible by public transport.