TALK TO HELEN MANTELLATO ABOUT YOUR EVENTS.
Characterised by expansive spaces and ultimate flexibility, the Exhibition Centre is comprised of seven halls, boasting an impressive 35,000sqm of internal exhibition space — 32,600sqm arranged over two floors of contemporary exhibition halls with an additional 2400sqm of multipurpose event space in the adjoining Convention Centre.
- 35,000sqm of exhibition space venue-wide
- 20 meeting rooms and hospitality suites in the Exhibition Centre
- 10.5metres of clear ceiling height
- Level 1 halls: 19,000sqm of space with pillars on a 27-metre gridLevel 4 halls: 13,600sqm of pillarless space.
- Concourse on Level 2 provides internal links from the convention and exhibition areas and ICC Sydney Theatre.
- 9m x 9m rigging grid with a 2.5 tonne point load capacity.
- Fully interconnecting services within the exhibition floor for power, data, water and waste provides for flexible access.
- 20kPa floor loading
- Generous loading dock areas capable of accepting multiple semi-trailer vehicles.
Meeting & Organiser Rooms
- Level 3: 9 rooms with capacity of 105 - 210 in theatre style.
- Level 5: 8 rooms with a capacity of 70 - 250 in theatre style.
- Sydney skyline views across Tumbalong Park.
Level 4: 9m x 80cm with modesty front.
Level 2: 9m x 80cm with modesty front. LCD screens above each registration desk.
The expansive theme is carried through to the outdoor areas featuring a 5000sqm open air event deck comprising a covered lounge and bar area designed to capitalise on Sydney’s temperate climate and panoramic city skyline views.
- Direct access from the upper halls to the 5000sqm open-air event deck featuring an outdoor lounge and bar area.
- 3,000sqm of space for events in a temporary structure.
- 5,000sqm of open air space, includes a 1,000sqm bar and lounge.
- Located on Level 2 of Convention Centre
- The Gallery’s 2,400sqm of multipurpose event space adds to an additional 32,600sqm in the exhibition halls.
- Features 5m high ceilings
- Large 4x10m sliding doors opening to pre-function area
- Foyer area with harbour and city skyline views