TALK TO DANA FISH ABOUT YOUR EVENTS.
Darling Harbour Theatre
- Set within the convention centre on Sydney's sparkling Cockle Bay
- Features two levels of tiered seating, where the furthest seat is only 32m from the stage
- Backstage facilities comprising dressing rooms, chorus rooms and a green room
- Enjoy the convenience of theatre access from three separate foyers
- Equipped with best in class in-house production equipment
- Seats 1,000 delegates
- Registration desks are located on the ground floor of the Convention Centre, providing ease of access to delegates
Speaker Preparation & Edit Suite Rooms
- Reception and locker area
- Open area speaker preparation centre located on Ground Floor with 24 workstations
- Each workstation is fitted with a desktop computer, power outlet and privacy screens
- Four private rooms for use as speaker preparation rehearsal rooms
- Speaker preparation rehearsal rooms fitted with a lounge chair, workstation, desktop computer, lectern, microphone and a 42’ LCD screen
- Edit Suite services for creative video and graphic development
Featuring a unique and innovative design, ICC Sydney's adaptable meeting spaces can be configured to suit all event requirements.
Explore Executive Chef Dylan Sanding's industry-first ‘smart-menu’ collection inspired by ICC Sydney's Feeding Your Performance philosophy.