TALK TO GABRIELLA ALBERICI ABOUT YOUR EVENTS.
Level 1 halls: 19,000sqm of space with pillars on a 27-metre grid.
Level 4 halls: 13,600sqm of pillarless space.
Direct access from the upper halls to the 5000sqm open-air event deck featuring an outdoor lounge and bar area.
Make a lasting impression on guests, as they are welcomed by Sydney Harbour views from all pre-function areas. ICC Sydney’s multiple large ballrooms and adaptable function spaces are purpose built to accommodate all types of banquets, gala dinners or cocktail events and include a dedicated in-house event production specialist who will take care of all audio visual, rigging and staging needs from planning to execution of an event.
- Multiple large ballrooms
- Adaptable function spaces to suit any type of banquet, gala dinner, cocktail event
- Sydney skyline and harbour views from pre-function areas
- Largest ballroom in Australia featuring 9m high ceilings
- Full audio visual production for audio, vision and lighting
- Flexible rigging and staging
- 2,000 seated capacity in banquet mode, 3,500 in cocktail mode
- The largest ballroom in Australia, spanning the entire top floor of convention centre
- 7 high definition projection walls throughout the room and 200 moving ceiling mounted lights that double as table pinspots
- Features 9m high ceilings
- Breaks out to spectacular harbour and city skyline views
- 2,000 cocktail capacity and 1,080 banquet capacity
- 2,400sqm of internal multipurpose space
- Features 5m high ceilings
- Large 4x10m sliding doors opening to pre-function area
- Foyer area with harbour and city skyline views
- 1,400 theatre capacity and 740 seated capacity
- 1,260sqm of internal space
- Features 4.5m high ceilings
- Breaks out into 305sqm pre-function foyer
- Internal access to all facilities across the venue
OUR GRAND BALLROOM IN ACTION
Explore Executive Chef Dylan Sanding's industry-first ‘smart-menu’ collection inspired by ICC Sydney's Feeding Your Performance philosophy.