- The Hirer reserves the right, to add, withdraw or substitute Event participants, and to vary seating arrangements, audience capacity, venues or program times as it deems necessary, and the Hirer's exercise of this right shall not entitle the Patron to make any claim whatsoever against the Hirer or the Manager.
- The Hirer or Manager may cancel, delay, interrupt or stop the Event due to dangerous situations, adverse weather or any other causes beyond its reasonable control, and such cancellation, delay, interruption or stoppage of the Event shall not entitle the Patron to make any claim whatsoever against the Manager or against the Hirer except, in the case of the Hirer, for and limited to a ticket for a replacement Event if scheduled or a refund of the appropriate portion of the base price of the ticket if the Event is cancelled and not subsequently rescheduled.
- No refunds or exchanges are offered except in accordance with applicable laws and where expressly stated on the ticket. Refunds are made in accordance with the Live Performance Australia Code of Practice for Event Ticketing in Australia.
- A Patron who breaches these Conditions of Entry may be denied access to or evicted from the Venue and/or be banned from attending future Events at the Venue. A Patron may be asked for identification for the purpose of enforcing these Conditions of Entry, including prosecution or other law enforcement purposes.
- Patrons must not enter restricted areas without appropriate accreditation or approval from the Manager. Restricted areas include the field of play, performance areas or any other area deemed as restricted by the Manager or Hirer. Violators are subject to eviction and/or prosecution under relevant trespass legislation.
- By entering into the Venue, a Patron consents to these Conditions of Entry.
Unless expressly authorised by the Manager, possession of the following items is prohibited at the Venue:
- All professional cameras (those with detachable lenses or telephoto lenses);
- Audio/visual recording devices;
- Selfie sticks, monopods and tripods;
- Drones or other remote controlled devices;
- Broadcasting or transmission equipment;
- External/Commercial food and drink. Patrons are permitted to enter with a limit of one (1) sealed 600mL PET bottle of water, per person, except when there is a ‘Full Decant’ policy in place for any given Event;
- Alcohol and e-cigarettes;
- Illegal or illicit substances;
- Chewing gum;
- Large spiked wrist or neck bands, spiked or studded belts;
- Knives, weapons, scissors and chains;
- Lasers and laser pointers;
- The Manager has the right to review content and has the right to refuse lewd or offensive material of any items or clothing entering the Venue;
- Fireworks or flares;
- Bicycles, skateboards or skates;
- Animals (excluding service animals); and
- Any other item deemed by the Manager in its absolute discretion, to be inappropriate, illegal, unsafe or hazardous in any way.
*other than for medical purposes.
The Manager reserves the right to, at any time, add items to the prohibited items list.
Patrons with any items found to be in breach of these Conditions of Entry may have the items confiscated, be given the option of securing the item themselves, or allowed to utilise the Venue’s Cloakroom facilities. All items checked into the Cloakroom will be subject to a security search prior to cloaking
Patrons entering the Venue you are advised that:
Refusal of Entry
- The Venue is a licensed area / premises
- Intoxicated persons will be refused entry / evicted from the Venue / Licensed Premises
- No external alcoholic beverages will be permitted entry to the Venue / Licensed Premises
- Alcohol may not be permitted in parts of the venue during some events
- The following forms of ID are acceptable within the Venue:
- A driver’s or rider’s license or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country)
- Australian passport or a foreign passport issued by another country
- NSW photo card (issued by Roads and Maritime Services NSW)
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age
- It is an offence for minors to purchase or consume alcohol
- It is an offence to sell to or supply minors with alcohol
- Checking procedures will apply at all entrances to prevent prohibited items from entering some events
- Drinks are required to be decanted into approved plastic cups for some events
For the safety, comfort and enjoyment of all patrons, ICC Sydney Management reserves the right to:
- Refuse Entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and/or disorderly
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from any unauthorised source, including a ticket scalper
- Refuse entry to any person who presents an invalid ticket
- Refuse Entry to any persons wearing 'Colours', ‘insignia' or pictures signifying belonging to any Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs (OLMC's) or other group as designated by Police