This information is current as of 20 March 2.00pm (AEDT).
On Wednesday 18 March, the Federal Government announced
that non-essential indoor gatherings of greater than 100 people will no longer be permitted in Australia, effective Wednesday 18 March until midnight Tuesday 16 June 2020.
We are closely monitoring the situation with Coronavirus (Covid-19) and advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health
. We are responding appropriately as the situation evolves and will provide further updates on our website here.
The safety and wellbeing of ICC Sydney’s clients, visitors and employees is of paramount importance and remains our top priority.
Events currently listed on our website What’s On page
are being updating as information is confirmed. For events not listed, or if you have any questions or concerns about an event you are attending at ICC Sydney, please contact the event organisers directly via their website or your point of purchase.
FOR EVENT ORGANISERS
If you have any questions or concerns about an event you are organising at ICC Sydney, please contact your ICC Sydney Event Manager.
If you are experiencing or develop any flu-like symptoms (fever, coughing, sore throat, fatigue, shortness of breath), self-isolate, seek medical attention and do not go to public places, such as work, school, shopping centres, events, childcare or university.
In response to the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) ICC Sydney has put in place all steps and precautions throughout the venue as recommended by the Australian Government Department for Health, to help ensure the safety of our visitors and team members.
- Placing hand sanitisers with supporting signage
- Placing guidance on hand washing in bathrooms
- Placing tissues and bins for their hygienic disposal with supporting signage on Coughing Etiquette
- Thorough and regular sterilisation of surfaces, including bathrooms, benches, ATM machines and all touch points such as door handles, escalator rails, etc.
- Continued rigorous adherence to ISO and HACCP food safety management standards within all culinary services
In line with official guidance for the general population, we are not recommending the use of face masks or thermal scanners at ICC Sydney.