ICC Sydney's award-winning architectural design provides the ideal backdrop for photography and film shoot productions. No matter whether your production is an intimate interview piece or a blockbuster in the making, our expansive and cutting edge spaces mean the only limit is your imagination.
Locations that make for inspirational settings for filming requirements across ICC Sydney’s three diverse buildings – Convention Centre, Exhibition Centre, and Aware Super Theatre, include:
- Visually stunning timber staircases overlooking the Cockle Bay waterfront within the Convention Centre
- Sweeping views to urban spaces and rooftops from the Exhibition Centre and across the Event Deck
- An open air 5000 sqm outdoor Event Deck overlooking Sydney’s CBD, which features a bar, lounge area and large external LED screen with sound capability
- 7 Exhibition Halls, each over 4,000sqm in size with 10.5m high ceilings, 2.5 tonne rigging capability and drive-in loading access
- Exterior areas that can be booked with or in conjunction with Property NSW. We can facilitate an introduction to key contacts at Property NSW if you’d like to make a booking in the Darling Harbour precinct.
- Driveway space between ICC Sydney and neighbouring Sofitel Darling Harbour, subject to approval.
- The iconic Darling Harbour Woodward Water Feature designed by Robert Woodward and built in 1988, this remains a feature of the ICC Sydney Forecourt view
- Tumbalong Park, directly opposite the Exhibition Centre, can be booked via ICC Sydney when used with ICC Sydney’s interior locations
- Aware Super Theatre, a modern external urban design with its vibrant red foyer that is illuminated at night
- There are numerous public artworks surrounding ICC Sydney (backdrops only). For more information about public artworks in the precinct (see here)
- ICC Sydney provides an exclusive catering service for cast and crew whilst filming onsite. To view the menu, please reach out to our Business Development representatives via the enquiry form below.
For more information about ICC Sydney’s Filming and Photography services please visit our filming and photography page
Ready to talk through your location needs? ENQUIRE NOW
Image: Channel 7 Studios, Between Two Worlds, credit: Brook Rushton.