Global Alert Text 123

frequently asked questions


Am I able to order services on-site?


You are able to order services on-site, however we cannot guarantee availability of all services. On-site orders can only be processed at the exhibitor services desk on level 2 of the exhibition centre.

Am I able to pay for my order in a different currency


We only accept payments in Australian Dollar and do not have a multi-currency facility. If you are settling your invoice via credit card, our online payment facility will process the transaction in Australian Dollars and your credit card provider will charge the appropriate amount in your currency to your card. If you are settling your invoice via bank transfer, please pay in Australian Dollars and you bank will look after the conversion. To pay into an Australian Bank account, you will need the SWIFT code which is listed on your invoice. 

If I order alcohol for my stand, am I required to hire staff from ICC Sydney to serve this alcohol


No, if you wish to serve the alcohol yourself on your stand you are welcome to provided that you meet regulation. You must have a NSW RSA certified person serve all beverages and  you must ensure adequate RSA measures are in place on your stand. This is inclusive of providing appropriate signage from the Office of Liquor and Gaming as well as an RSA log book to record any incidents. 

Alternatively, you are welcome to hire ICC Sydney Staff you assist with this. If you wish to do so, please contact the exhibition services team on 02 9215 7373 or at

Are there any deadlines that I need to be aware of for ordering services or submitting permits?


Yes, all exhibitor orders and permits must be submitted at least 14 days out from the first bump-in day of your exhibition. 

Can I bring in an external supplier for catering at my exhibition stand?


As ICC Sydney has the sole catering rights to the venue it is a request that no externally provided food and beverage is brought into the venue unless directly related to your business i.e. imported or manufactured by your company and that these items are restricted to sampling sizes. If you wish to enquire about catering for your exhibition stand, please contact the exhibition services team on 02 9215 7373 or at

If I have a custom stand at an exhibition, am I required to get approval from ICC Sydney?


Yes, you will be required to submit a render of your custom stand highlighting dimensions and structural elements along with an ICC Sydney Custom Stand permit application form

Do I have to pay for ordered services upfront


All exhibitor orders must be paid at least three (3) business days ahead of the first bump-in day of your event. If payment has not been received, the ordered services will not be provided.

Do you have Free Wi-Fi?


Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the precinct and is capped at a speed of 1.5Mbps per device.

If I intend on providing food and/ or beverage samples at ICC Sydney, are there any permits that I must gain?


Yes, you must submit your ICC Sydney Food and Beverage Sampling permit along with an approved City of Sydney Issued temporary food stall permit number for review. You are able to find more information about Temporary Food Stall Permits on the City of Sydney website.

If I am exhibiting at ICC Sydney do I get any parking discounts?


Exhibitor discounted parking is valid on full move-in or move-out days only. Carpark passes may be validated at the Exhibitor Services Desk on Exhibition Level 2, beside Hall 4. 

What are kiosk cards?


Kiosk Cards are a prepaid debit card that can be use at any ICC food and beverage outlet. The cards are preloaded with an amount of your choosing and will all be linked. We do require prepayment for the card prior to issuing them and any balances above $5 can be refunded upon request. If you would like to place an order please the exhibition services team on 02 9215 7373 or at

Where can I find permit forms and exhibitor order forms?


You can find these documents within our event toolkit. The event toolkit also houses a lot of other useful information such as event guidelines, permit forms, loading dock information and floorplans.