ICC Sydney presents Australia’s first fully-integrated convention, exhibition and entertainment centre, underlining Sydney as one of the world’s most desirable business meeting destinations. The new world class venue will feature a striking contemporary design, leading technology throughout and flexible meeting spaces to cater for the changing architecture of meetings.
ICC Sydney is capable of holding multiple large conventions, shows and exhibitions simultaneously and boasts convention facilities are capable of hosting three separate, self-sufficient, concurrent events as well as an 8,000 seat plenary theatre.
ICC Sydney has a range of plenary options to cater for events from 800 to 8,000 people.
The full venue features include:
- Total internal exhibition capacity of 35,000 sqm including 2,600 sqm of multipurpose space
- An open air event deck of 5,000 sqm, including a bar and lounge featuring spectacular city views
- An ultramodern theatre with a capacity of 9,000. The ICC Sydney Theatre can be scaled to suit events of 8,000, 6,000, 5,000 or 3,000 attendees. The tiered, fan-shaped layout will provide unobstructed views of the stage from all seats
- Adjacent luxury headquarters hotel, just 50 metres from the entrance to ICC Sydney with circa 600 rooms
- A grand ballroom to provide Sydney’s premium banqueting space for more than 2,000 people which, at almost double the previous capacity, will become Australia’s largest ballroom
- 70 meeting rooms to choose from
- World’s best practice technology throughout and access to wireless connectivity across the venue
- Unique double-stacked configuration, allowing three major conventions to run simultaneously
- A world class in-house catering team who will ensure every event receives cuisine of a superior quality and a world class food and beverage experience for all its clients and visitors
- A renewed and upgraded public domain, including a reconfiguration of Tumbalong Park, providing an additional 3,000 sqm of green space, as well as a new adaptable event space capable of hosting up to 11,000 people
- ICC Sydney is at the heart of its very own Sydney harbour waterfront precinct, set amongst restaurants, retail and a vibrant public domain on Darling Harbour yet only a moment's walk to Australia's largest CBD and surrounding university and cultural quarters
- Prime waterfront location on Darling Harbour, with views of the spectacular harbour front and sweeping Sydney skyline from its pre-function area and balconies